Thursday, April 12, 2012

Special Announcement!

Well, today I went to meet with and chat with the wonderful ladies at Lisa Ross Birth and Women's Center. That is where I have photographed all of the amazing deliveries I have posted recently. We have decided that we will display a lot of my birth photos on the walls of the delivery center, and some newborn photos up in the clinic! I couldn't be more excited about this! I'll be working with the Center, taking photos of the midwives/nurses in action, displaying work on the walls, be offered to the pregnant moms as a birth photographer, and I'll have a slide show presentation at the Natural Parenting Expo in April! Lisa Ross is the BEST example of an endorsement that I could possibly imagine. Their philosophy, practices, ideals and teachings are what I am most passionate about in life. Their patients are my "target audience". I couldn't be any happier than how I feel right now. Plus, my studio opens in 2 days! It is not "complete" quite yet (details details details!) but it is up and running. Two of my life's biggest goals are coming to fruition at once! I am so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment